[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 89, Issue 2

Sam Moore smoore at resonetrics.com
Wed Aug 7 23:46:01 UTC 2013

I work on a laptop when I have to, but got addicted to dual monitors and the associated increased screen real estate 20 years ago.
It's hard enough looking at my work through the despicably lo-res portal that our displays represent, but at least on the desktop I have two of them.

Sam Moore
smoore at resonetrics.com
http://resonetrics.com
http://technologyformarketers.com