[consulting] seeking Drupal 7 Commerce expert for consulting/performance optimization

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Sun Jan 6 02:17:58 UTC 2013

HI Andries,

To be honest, your budget is probably unrealistic for what you are asking.
It might be a bit tough but you can probably find someone for that rate,
though its unlikely they will have the level of expertise you're asking for
and/or be available on short notice for a quick turn around.

I would offer my services at CrossFunctional, but we would not be able to
meet your current constraints.

I would advise contacting Commerce Guys for the Commerce Expertise you are
seeking. You may also try contacting 2Bits.com for performance expertise.

-Ryan