[consulting] Collaboration or Agency Support Service

Awtar Singh - QC asingh at quantum-coders.com
Wed Oct 9 06:11:12 UTC 2013

Hi All -

I was just wondering if this is the right place to discuss Collaboration or Agency Support Service with Drupal Development Groups or Parties.

We have been developing Drupal based websites for past more than 5+ years now. We have good size team of highly skilled programmers and looking to provide Agency Support Services to the interested Drupal Development Group or Parties. Our team has worked on some really challenging Drupal applications and I can share the information with interested parties. If interested then please drop a line at asingh at quantum-coders.com .

Can anyone please guide me if this is the right place to request business collaboration or I should send my general mail to a different group.

Best Regards,

Awtar Singh
Executive Director