[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Drupal Developers at lucrative hourly rate?

Awtar Singh - QC asingh at quantum-coders.com
Tue Jul 1 17:30:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

Quantum Coders specializes in Web Development, Re-Engineering and support at Lucrative Prices and our clients include Large University, School, E-Commerce Portal, Education E-commerce Portal, Social Media, Discussion Forums, NGO etc. We use Project Management Tools like JIRA so that our clients can see the progress of the work on regular basis. The clients can even create/ update tickets in JIRA when working with Dedicated Developer/ Team. We are active on the following platforms :

1) Drupal Design, Development, Upgrade, Support.
2) Joomla Design, Development, Upgrade, Support.
3) Wordpress Design, Development, Upgrade, Support.
4) PHP Core Programming, Support etc..

We work on various models depending on the clients need like Fixed Cost, Dedicated Developer/ Team, etc.. We also offer trial package at lucrative prices for long term customers and we have past history of 99.9% successful product deliveries. I can assure you that working with us you will get 100% satisfaction, Guaranteed.

If interested, we can touch base over a conference call, Please advise.

Regards,

Awtar Singh
Executive Director
Quantum Coders LLC