[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Drupal Developers at lucrative hourly rate? (Awtar Singh - QC)

Don donald at fane.com
Wed Jul 2 19:04:53 UTC 2014

The way it reads is it will be profitable for you.
But describing yourself as the cheapest isn't always the best, as my
previous story about noxcema suggested. It's a combination of price and
quality of work.

I hire people every once in a while, so I don't take these emails as
competition myself. YMMV. A link to a web page with a summary of service
might be good.

-Don-