[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Drupal Developers at lucrative hourly rate? (Awtar Singh - QC)

Joel Farris joel at transparatech.com
Thu Jul 3 17:34:40 UTC 2014

Eljay, when soliciting information about a Drupal site upgrade, it’s common to specify the current version and desired version and a URL, as you have done, but also to give a list of the current, active modules in use on the existing site. That helps people to comprehend how the site is built, which parts are easy, and what sections might need some additional in-depth analysis in order to generate a lucrative bid.

Sorry, Atwar, I just had to. ;) But Eljay, I am serious about your part.
--
Joel Farris
Senior Partner