[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Drupal Developers at lucrative hourly rate? (Awtar Singh - QC)

Rajeev Kumar rajeevkr.mki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:49:31 UTC 2014

Hi Awtar,

Prove it how. Put a Drupal developer profile URL at drupal.org in mail
trail or just give a URL of any Drupal related event where your company
participated & I will take back my sentence.

You or your company are not my enemy. I didn't even know the name. I like
companies coming forward to become expert in Drupal & help community. But
bluffing...oh please.

Thanks,

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=rajeevkr.mki@gmail.com&idSignature=22>