[consulting] WOW

James R Stone fndtn357 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:07:13 UTC 2014

This thread is starting to look like trolling in a big way. Is Atwar the
troll? I respect another developer asking for some proof after all of this
argumentative crap - should be easy enough to provide if you have any cred.
This is a thread for businesses to learn about Drupal developers, please
stop embarrassing yourselves on this thread - take it offline and argue to
your hearts content. This is typical kiddie crap. We don't need it.

*James R Stone*
*Drupal site-builder/developer/consultant*Office: 440-533-5694 | Messages:
216-635-9247
fndtn357 at gmail.com

<fndtn357 at gmail.com>
  <https://drupal.org/user/255723>
   [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesrstone>
   [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>

<http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>"The skill of coding is to create a
context in which other people can contribute."