[drupal-devel] Re: New Archive Archive Module

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:13:01 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 10:12 AM, CodeMonkeyX <codemonkeyx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I was thinking it might be nice to provide an archive hook of
> some type to allow module developers to hook into the archive module
> and create their own sub-archives. I am not sure how this would be
> implemented yet, but I was throwing around the idea.

I didn't say anything before, but a lot of this date-related stuff
should/could be handled by the event API, especially when we start
talking about hooks. I say have a really nice functional archive that
does the basics, and rely on hooks into event API to custom,
date-based displays.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com