[drupal-devel] Permissions aren't transparent

Jonathan Chaffer jchaffer at structureinteractive.com
Mon Apr 18 13:51:21 UTC 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 8:09 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

>   return array('create foo' => t('Lets you create nodes of type foo.'),
>                'admin foo' => t('Lets you administer nodes of type
> foo.')

The idea is great, but I think we need to consider the wording a bit.
"Lets you" won't make any sense to an end user, just to the admin; we
don't want to list "create foo" and "admin foo" for the users, because
those strings aren't even translated.

A couple options:
	Second person: "You can create nodes of type foo."
	Third person: "The user can create nodes of type foo."
--

Jonathan Chaffer
Applications Developer, structure:interactive