[drupal-devel] Major change for callbacks

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Apr 24 16:54:37 UTC 2005

Hi!

Dries has commited my patch which centralizes all those print theme('page',
$output); calls.

If you return a string from your callback, it will be printed by
theme('page', $output); so there is no need to do that yourself. In this
way, we can put a callback's output into a block as well.

If you do not return anything, nothing happens. So I hope I have not broken
backwards compatibility.

You probably need to empty your menu cache 'cos this patch killed
system_admin_page 'cos it was totally unnecessary.

Regards

Karoly Negyesi