[drupal-devel] [bug] url() does not obey $absolute parameter properly

jim sloan drupal at enkapsis.com
Tue Aug 9 16:04:33 UTC 2005

The purpose of the $absolute parameter is to build a link with an
absolute path ... this would be used in feeds and such.  You may have
thought  that it would be to create a link to an external url, but that
is not the case.  url() does not handle external links and this is being
addressed: see http://www.drupal.org/node/10888

jim sloan