[development] authentication hooks - PLEASE HELP

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Sun Dec 18 21:52:10 UTC 2005

Sheryl (Permutations Software) wrote:
> Ugh. I'm still getting the error message:
>
> warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
>
> Honestly... This is so frustrating. I think it would take less time to write
> my own CMS. How come there is not support?

Quick and easy support is something people pay for, and even then it's often
neither quick nor easy.

If that warning comes with no message ahead of it, it most often means that some
included file, such as a module or something, has whitespace after the ?> at the
end of the file. Check your contributed modules and custom code to make sure
there is no whitespace there.