[drupal-devel] [Fwd: [drupal.org] moviereview.module - New]

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Mon Feb 28 09:43:24 UTC 2005

Won't the new flexible content approach remove the need for this kind of
module.  (as in, it would be easy enough to do a 'movie review' content
type using the current flexinode module)

I myself was interested in 'book reviews' for a website, but
bookreview.module didn't suit my needs perfectly.  Maybe other people
who want movie reviews will also wish for slight variations.

Could the new content.module (I like the straight-forwardness of
'content.module') have a set of pre-defined (but editable) content types
for this type of thing?