[drupal-devel] Theme function for outputting block links (was: [bug] "Add new comment" no longer shows up in $links?)

Tim Altman web at timaltman.com
Tue Jan 18 18:22:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:58:58 +0100, Junyor <drupal-devel at drupal.org> wrote:

[RE: http://drupal.org/node/14936]

> The change to theme_node was done as part of
> http://drupal.org/node/9287.  Other than theme_node, poll_view is the
> only function that calls link_node directly.
>
> Attached is a patch to fix the function call in poll_view to send the
> correct parameters.

	Is there a function to theme links specifically for blocks?  poll_block
calls poll_view, which outputs its links.  I checked around a little and
saw other blocks outputting their own links.  It would probably be best if
they called a theme function, which called hook_link with a block
parameter so the modules could handle the links correctly.
	I haven't looked at any theming issues before, so I might not know what
I'm talking about, too. :)

--
Tim Altman