[drupal-devel] Hook_settings() confusion

Michael Jervis mike at fuckingbrit.com
Thu Jan 27 07:51:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

According to the API (http://drupaldocs.org/api/head/function/hook_settings)

"This hook provides an administrative interface for controlling various
settings for this module. A menu item for the module under "site
configuration > modules" will appear in the administrative menu when this
hook is implemented."

However, in my mt-blacklist module I'm working on, I have defined the
function, but there is no link anywhere on the menu for the admin. Nor for
spam.module which also defines it.

Directly entering the url to the settings page for the module however works
fine.

Any idea what I've missed?

(4.5.2 install, CVS Spam)

Mike