[drupal-devel] Request for throttle administration requirements

neil at civicspacelabs.org neil at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Jul 7 02:57:18 UTC 2005

My friend Chris (aka factoryjoe) suggested putting all of the throttle
settings in the same place a few times. I think this an excellent idea
as it will reduce both code and UI clutter. There will also be more
surface area to put help text and description.

But before we set the UI-oriented people off on making a mockup or
whatever we need to figure out what will be controllable from that page.
Here is my short list:

- Specify which currently enabled modules are disabled when throttling
  kicks in.
- Specify which currently enabled blocks are disabled when throttling
  kicks in.
- Everything on the throttle settings page currently.

Is that everything configurable and throttle-related in the UI now?

-Neil