[drupal-devel] Robb node_access > a module to tun both OG and TA

Eric Charikane charikane at ecrin.asso.fr
Thu Jul 21 16:19:37 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Some weeks ago I ask at http://drupal.org/node/20577 about OG and TA
compatibility and Moshe answered that they are not, to say the least,
very compatible !

Some weeks later, Robb came and made a new module which enable many
modules using node_access API to work together. It can be find here
http://drupal.org/node/24868 (but the latest beta should be currently
request from Robb). As I am far from a developer, I can't say
anything about the way he has taken to achieve his way, but as a
user, I can say that this is a great improvement as I can now run
both OG and TA.

In his latest today email Robb said "Response to the module has been
minimal and I am moving away from Drupal [...]". He has done a very
great job on this issue and I think many others could find his module
very valuable. So this is my "SOS" to you guys, hoping it could find
a way and Robb work won't be lost for future Drupal developement.

Regards,

Eric