[drupal-devel] warnings for bootstrap.inc and common.inc

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Mar 1 11:41:42 UTC 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 7:03 PM, Negyesi Karoly wrote:

> bootstrap.inc
>
> drupal_unpack, line 489 $field is not used and as it has a default
> value, we
> can nicely delete it.

$field is definately used here in the expression $obj->$field ...
perhaps you mean that we never call this function using a value other
than 'data' for $field. Thats OK. This is a generic unpack function,
and keeping that field makes it future-proof. We don't know how
Contributed or private modules might be using this function.