[drupal-devel] Schema Changes for a Shared Taxonomy OTF/Folksonomy

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Sun Mar 13 09:16:57 UTC 2005

Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:41:44
> * ownership of tags is possible by checking for
>   the uid of the tid in the term_data table.

As on another post. Why not just use a join to node.uid to see terms
I've used rather than terms I've created.

> * We don't have to rely on the taxonomy UI, because the
>   vocabulary.module would be "folksonomy". In 4.6, it'd
>   be hidden in the standard "categories" menu, and we can
>   focus on just the UI and added features in folksonomy.module.

Again as on another post. Taxonomy wants to generate form edit fields
for all vocabularies. I think it should only do this for vocabs of
module taxonomy and forum.

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:                 http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:          http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433
S: callto://julian.bond/