[drupal-devel] CivicSpace Labs launches new beta site

Richard Bennett richard.b at gritechnologies.com
Sun Mar 13 09:18:13 UTC 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 10:09, Steven Peck wrote:
> > The other thing you mentioned about turning off images is something I
> > hadn't really considered. It's a problem for text replacement, for
> > sure, but I wonder how many people browse with images turned off. I
> > certainly know it happens -- I just wonder whether it's worth
> > investing much time in.

Well, as you seem to be accenting improving usability, I think having an
accessible site would probably be worth investing some extra time in.
Specially as Civicspace is likely to be used for projects receiving
government subsidies or grants in the US, and thus will need to be 508
complient.
Also, using an image with alt attribute inside a link with title attribute
would probably be more straight-forward than using the current
text-replacement thingy...

Richard.