[drupal-devel] install text upgrading section in the wrong order?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Mar 25 17:09:10 UTC 2005

^.^  I dunno if I feel better for knowing that, but thank you for the
explanation.  That may be worth a line in there in case people forget to
log in, but what you just said is a lot 'scarier' than cookies.  ^.^;;

Actually, isn't this file old?  I was only looking at upgrade for
myself, but I notice this on the top:

Drupal requires a web server, PHP4 (http://www.php.net/) and either
MySQL or PostgreSQL. Drupal requires PHP 4.1.0 or greater on Linux
and PHP 4.2.3 or greater on Windows. PHP5 is not yet supported.

I can't find it at the moment, but I'd swear that the PHP required thing
was changed, and PHP 5 is supported text was added...
...and you can file this with stupid questions if you like, but how is
PHP 4  different from the PHP 4.1.0/PHP 4.2.3?

Anisa.