[drupal-devel] hi, etc

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Mar 28 22:02:31 UTC 2005

Hi:

I'm new to Drupal, but have long involvement in the PHP community.  For
instance, I'm the lead maintainer of PEAR's DB package and am involved
with the PEAR documentation and website teams.

A client of mine needs a CMS and I'm very impressed with how well the
Drupal website is organized.  I'm also enjoying Drupal's code itself.

I submitted two code maintenance patches:
http://drupal.org/node/19609
http://drupal.org/node/19474

One more thing I would like to do is make multi-site installations easier
by providing scripts for performing the table name prefix substitutions.

As I move forward with helping this client, I'm sure I'll come across more
ways to improve Drupal.  To these ends, I'm interested in obtaining the
ability to make commits to the repository, please.

Hmm, now that I'm looking at http://drupal.org/node/19474 I see people
have commented on it.  That's great.  I'm used to bug systems sending an
email when someone comments.  I didn't receive such emails in response to
these people's comments.  Does Drupal's system not do that or am I missing
something?  My email address is correct, since I got the initial
confirmation when setting up my account.

Sincerely,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/