[drupal-devel] [bug] drupal_set_message docs should be updated

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri May 13 06:32:18 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     bug reports

I did not see a patch of Djun yet.. Maybe it's better to let him build
hi patch on top of this one?

Some documentation and guidelines are better than none at all...

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

May 12, 2005 - 10:32 : stefan nagtegaal

I updated the Doxygen comments of drupal_set_message() so it reflects
the latest changes and we can keep the messages consistent..

As noted in the Doxygen comments, we *always* begin a message with a
Capital letter, and end the message with a period ('.').

I hope one of you guys can spellcheck the documentation for me,
because... Well, you probably know English isn't my strongest point..
;-)

Please review, update/comment and apply...

May 12, 2005 - 10:32 : stefan nagtegaal

And, unfortunatly, I forgot the patch... :-(

May 12, 2005 - 16:42 : Dries

I believe Djun had some additional guidelines.