[drupal-devel] CiviCRM, Civicgroups, OG, Profile- Playing together

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 14:00:35 UTC 2005

All-

We're new into the community, so we'd like some advice
on how to participate most effectively. So feel free
to hollar if there is a better way to engage you all.

We have some real, working code in the sandbox
(http://sandbox.openngo.com/crm/) so I think we've at
least hit the gold-standard ;)

One way that we can proceed is to continue down the
path with Neil and the CS guys and put together a
specific proposal for how CiviCRM will interact with
drupal (patching porofile, etc.) and get comments on
that specific proposal.

At the same time, folks using drupal for virtually any
use where keeping track of the relationships between
users is important will likely want to look at our
stuff and use it in ways we have yet to imagine.

Looking forward to continuing the conversation,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Geilhufe
CEO
Social Source Foundation
david -AT- socialsourcefoundation -DOT- org
http://www.socialsourcefoundation.org/

Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=34359748358&v0=19951&k0=-658465201>

Connect with me on Linkedin...