[development] One core, many distributions

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Nov 19 19:58:19 UTC 2005

Interesting that you'd mention that. Pathauto currently has some
unpleasant snafus (goofy things happen when your rules generate the same
alias for an 'index' and a taxonomy term, for example)... but the
combination of path and pathauto are so essential that I can't imagine
any site not wanting to use them.