[development] Encouraging Collaboration

Jose A. Reyero jareyero at wanadoo.es
Sat Nov 19 21:17:10 UTC 2005

Well, this 'users like features vs. quality and stability' is actually
an old story: It is the Windows vs. Linux saga. And guess which one is
the more used? :-(
So... do we want to become rich, like Bill Gates, or to produce a world
class bullet proof system, like Linux/Linus ? ;-)

Just joking.... I volunteer for that too

:-)