[development] Node referencing

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Sat Nov 19 22:36:09 UTC 2005

Adrian Rossouw wrote:
> 3) I am putting personal links (my account, my journal, my inbox (n)
> etc.) into the secondary links, which are placed to the top right of
> the header. [ anything that is personal space ]

I'd like to keep the 'my account' and 'logout' links in the user login
block for it's logged in state. Copies of these links would remain as
suggested menu items.

This would remove the need to put the username at the top of the
standard navigation block, which would make a lot more sense for those
who do use it. And the block title would actually be configurable, which
it isn't now.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/