[development] Module tagged DRUPAL-4-6 doesn't show up on list of '4.6.x ' modules

Colin Brumelle colin at bryght.com
Wed Nov 23 18:28:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've spoken briefly to Dries about this, but I know he's a busy man and
there may be a simple solution to this. I have (I think) correctly tagged my
audio module with DRUPAL-4-6. It used to show up on the list of 4-6 modules
on drupal.org, but a few weeks ago, it disappeared, and now only is listed
under 'cvs'. Am I doing something wrong with my CVS tags?  Is something
strange with project module? Hmmm...

--
Colin Brumelle
colin at bryght.com