[development] Support with XML-RPC and Flash remoting.

Fabiana fabiana at circodepulgas.org
Thu Nov 24 16:39:59 UTC 2005

Hello, everybody!

I'm using the last version of Drupal with taxonomy_menu.module to build
the hierarchy menu and taxonomy_images.module to have one image per term.
I want a Flash movie to get and show these images accordingly to the
category the user is visiting.
I know I have to use XML-RPC library for Flash, but I don't know if I
need to build a custom module to output these images or I can handle
this just making the appropriate actionscripting using the xmlrcpflash
library.
I don't know much of actionscripting, that's why I really need help.

Can someone gimme support? I don't have much money, but we can negotiate
a price, so I'll pay for the work if someone could help me finish this
stuff today.

Thanks in advance.
Fabiana