[drupal-devel] Release critical bugs for October 06, 2005

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Oct 7 16:27:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Richard Archer wrote:

> At 2:58 AM +0200 7/10/05, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>
> >Why does drupal devel gets critical bugs for all projects? I was in bug
> >closing mood but I can't go on meddling with all projects.
>
> Speaking of which... Would it be bad form for me to go through and
> close off the ones that are obviously no longer needed?

That would be very much appreciated. I suggest you turn on the developer
block on drupal.org and play bug bingo. :p

> And maybe lower the priority on some of the less important ones?

Nobody really cares about that setting, but that would certainly make
sense.

> There are issues in there that are nearly a year old and surely
> a "critical" bug isn't going to linger that long!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;p

> It would be nice if that list really was a list of Release Critical
> Bugs... maybe 30 or so problems. That way I think people would be
> more inclined to work through it and try to sort out these issues.

Right.

> As it is, with over 100 issues listed it's just too overwhelming.

I don't read it.

> I'm happy to spend a day winnowing through the list, but I'm not
> sure if it's acceptable for me to close off other people's reports.

Please do! Don't afraid of stepping on toes (including mine). That
won't get us anywhere.

Cheers,
	Gerhard