[drupal-devel] Fwd: OpenUsability Project Approved

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Sep 22 06:54:06 UTC 2005

Ber,

This does sound interesting. It has its perks and its downfalls, but all in all, it will remove clutter from the site for non-admin users. However - what would happen if you have more than one admin in different levels (or roles)?

My point here being - rather than make a "admin" role, rather make a "user" role. But this is already accomplished. By assigning proper rights to your users, this would be a non-issue, or am I misunderstanding your request?

Regards,

Kobus

>>> berdrupal at tiscali.be 9/21/2005 8:46 PM >>>
Something I always liked to know is:
Do you ever (want to) administer drupal with your default login. (i.e. how
many people have a separate account to administer)

I think an well founded answer to that will make our future choices a lot
easier: Does the admin menu need to be part of navigation menu, How well
would an admin theme help (for the record, i think admin themes are not a
good idea), would a default administer role help etc.

Ber

 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]