[drupal-devel] Swiss army knife of RSS feeds - SQL Search patch

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Mon Sep 26 02:56:35 UTC 2005

I've uploaded a very rudimentary patch to trip_search (aka SQL search)
giving it the ability to generate a RSS feed based on the search.
I'll let those with more drupal skills than I have take it further and
bring it up to standards, but it's such a simple and easy patch (kudos
to everyone who makes it easy to write drupal code) and gives such a
great benefit (unlimited customizable RSS feeds of whatever content
you want), I want to be sure it doesn't get lost and the right people
see it to make those improvements.

http://drupal.org/node/32212