[drupal-devel] Hello to all!

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 29 13:48:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Ariejan de Vroom wrote:

> To show my appreciation, I want to contribute to Drupal by adding
> additional features and track down and fix bugs. At this time I'm
> setting up a development environment (SuSE 9.3 in VMWare 4.5.2) for
> Drupal development. When my CVS access is approved, I want to start to
> contribute to Drupal. (Starting with my first feature request:
> http://drupal.org/node/32563 )

Hi Ariejan,

you've applied for write access to the contributions cvs repository. Your
feature request is against Drupal core. The way Drupal development works
is that you need to attach a patch to the issue you created since nobody
gets write access to the main repository.
Contributions cvs is for contributed modules. So if you have a contributed
module, you will get access there.

Cheers,
	Gerhard