[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:28:59 UTC 2005

I object to folksonomy because it's another example of inventing new
words when perfectly good English words already exist.  Using the term
"folksonomy" might be great for web developers to talk about, but when
you are trying to make a tool useful to everyday people, you use plain
langage.  No, plain language isn't as precise as jargon, but it
doesn't need to be when you are talking to end users.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com