[development] flexinode towards 4.7: update, and it needs additional maintainer(s)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Apr 21 12:11:48 UTC 2006

please folks. Do not start this useless debate.

CCK is NOT ready. There are NO working upgrade paths and people DO use
flexinode a lot.
I beleive CCK is the way to go, for sure. But if we drop flexinode now, we
have NOTHING for a long time. meaning that we force thousands of sites to
remain on 4.6.

Hence, i will maintain flexinode, if only for my own sites. And I already run
one CCK site, but so far, am rather dissapointed by its state. Its *concepts*
are *far* better then flexinode, but still very new, far too new to be a
proper replacement for flexinode.

I do not want to make flexinode a competitor for CCK, not at all. Just want to
provide a properly working solution for 4.7.

Bèr