[development] [drupal.org/services] Would you please include us

Olav Schettler olav.schettler at contaire.de
Tue Apr 25 21:13:22 UTC 2006

... on this page? This would make our engagement at Linuxtag 2006 even
more credible.
Here is the write-up:

contAire GmbH | http://www.contaire.com/
Arndtstr. 12, D-50676 Köln, Germany
+49 221 4204757 | info at contaire.de

contAire GmbH is a consulting and software development company with a
rich background in project work for e-commerce enterprises as well as
media companies. Our managing directors are Dr. Olav Schettler and
Friedrich Stahl.

Services: contAire GmbH realises complex web-based projects. We compose
and realise the software systems that best implement the digital content
processes our customers need. Often, such a system is a tightly
integrated blend of both commercial and free software components. Drupal
has become our favourite when it comes to implementing online community
features.

Qualifications: We are an active and esteemed implementation partner of
leading software companies Autonomy, CoreMedia, and Six. Our deep
project experience taught us to successfully tackle complex tasks in
agile environments. Recent clients include Bertelsmann AG (Guetersloh),
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland (Berlin), Roche Diagnostics GmbH (Mannheim),
EUROPART Holding GmbH (Hagen), Draeger AG (Luebeck), and MDR
Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (Leipzig).

Drupal Projects: http://diabetes-world.net/ - Forum and user profiling;
http://contaire.com/drupalsite - Company page + write-up;
http://kgs-marienschule.de - School homepage, web-publishing workshops
with teachers and pupils; To-be-disclosed site for a large +
international research community.

Drupal Contributions: We contributed an early wiki.module, a small
teaser.module and a new theme engine for the PHPTAL language. We also
sponsored the Drupal booth at Linuxtag 2006.

--
Thank you &
kind regards

Dr. Olav Schettler