[development] Drupal 4.7.0 RC4

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Apr 29 23:55:34 UTC 2006

While I am a self-admitted small fry around these parts, maybe we shouldn't
consider them really open until 4.7 loses the RC after its numbers?  There
are still bugs to review.

I'm not reopening the 4.7++ targeted things I have waiting in queue for me
until 4.7 is actually released, because I don't want people wasting time on
them until 4.7 is actually shipping. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson