[development] Unmaintained/Abandoned Modules

Nick Wilson nick at communicontent.com
Tue Aug 1 12:11:58 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Can somebody tell me what the proceedure is with unmaintained modules?

Specifically Im talking about the Invite module -- It *appears* that the
author is not contactable and does not look like the module is being
maintained. (his last activity on drupal.org was in march)

I've been working on the module, and have fixed a number of bugs and
made some improvements but don't know how to go about getting them
included/reviewed for this module.

I would be happy to take over the maintenance, or commit as a new module
-- whatever is the norm.

thanks
--
Nick Wilson