[development] Drupal Administration survey II -- looking volunteers to do interviews

Gary Feldman dpal_gaf_devel at marsdome.com
Thu Aug 3 00:14:31 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:

> Well how about we get some more volunteers to do the 10 interviews
> first.  Then we can plan tertiary studies later ;-)
I can volunteer to do interviews, but my first available time is a week
from Friday.  What I can't do is to promise to find people to
interview.  I could probably put out a call on the Boston Drupal user's
group, but since it appears to just be getting off the ground, I don't
know how many takers that will get.

What sort of time frame are you expecting?

Gary