[development] DRUPAL-4-7 critical issues

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Sun Aug 6 18:19:30 UTC 2006

http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=11551,11252,10634,10412,10302,10273,10238,10195,9902,9842,9753,9728,10696&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14,2
> 18/06/2006 : 31 (19) issues.
> 25/06/2006 : 12 (8) issues.
> 02/07/2006 : 7 (5) issues.
> 07/08/2006 : 19 (13) issues only!
> Hmmm.... What happened? 4.7 is supposed to be stable!

God Gerhard is quick!
I posted that 30 minutes ago, and the list is already 13 issues shorter!

Actually, my reports are not meant to give more work to the developers who
already give hours of their time everyday,
but to encourage many people who have less time to spend on Drupal, to still
cooperate by working on one or two issues a week.

The idea is: Strength in number!

A.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.