[development] [drupal(DRUPAL-4-7):killes] /misc autocomplete.js collapse.js drupal.css drupal.js progress.js textarea.js update.js upload.js

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Dec 1 16:17:28 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, Karthik <narakasura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Issue # please?

While this commit is cleared up, I just want to remind people about
the proper pattern:
http://drupal.org/node/52287

Webchick, dww, and I spent a little bit of time making this list of
commits between Drupal5b1 and Drupal5b2: http://drupal.org/node/100201

In several cases at the bottom of the page we just have a description
and no link to the background or detailed change, which is a bit of a
bummer for people trying to understand what happened.  While I'm
shining a light on Drupal Core messages here, a quick glance at the
messages in http://drupal.org/cvs shows that core committers do a
better job than most (which is not surprising).

If this* would be useful to assist people in the process then I'd be
happy to work on it.  dww said he's mixed on the idea but seemed to be
willing to be swayed if it would be helpful to committers - after all,
that's what we're all trying to do is make life easy for those who
have relatively little time to use that time efficiently.

* http://drupal.org/node/98165 - provide copy/pasteable template for
cvs commit message

Thanks,
Greg