[development] E-Commerce formapi question.

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Feb 7 00:50:17 UTC 2006

On 06 Feb 2006, at 4:35 PM, Gordon Heydon wrote:

> Thanks for this, but it is not really what I am looking for, and it
> does
> the drupal_goto() for refresh the page after the submit.
it shouldn't be doing that.  =)

I have a patch that I am nursing to remove all drupal_goto's from
_submit functions.

i myself am not a fan of how the checkout works on ecommerce at the
moment either.

I'll chat to chx (who wrote the multipart form) and matt westgate
(who originally wrote ecommerce)
about it in the next few days, and see if we can figure out an
optimal way to accomplish this.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy