[development] update hooks/APIs documentation

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:58:51 UTC 2006

It definitely needs reworking. But my problem is, on preview it goes:

1 - execute amazon_form(&$node)
2 - execute amazon_node_form_validate($form_id, &$form_values) with NO
access to $node
3 - execute amazon_view($node) with NO access to $form_values
4 - execute amazon_node_form_validate($form_id, &$form_values) AGAIN, with
NO access to $node

I suppose I could toss a copy of $form_values into a global variable but
that's something I actively try to avoid, to make debugging easier.

Once I figure this out, I'll work with you on your filter.