[development] FAQ Module . . .

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Fri Jan 27 20:31:12 UTC 2006

What would the FAQ module have that book.module cannot do?

To create a FAQ today, you list the Q and the A, save the node, then
click outline, then assign a top level. Repeat with the rest of the
questions, but assign the top level page as the parent.

As a bonus, you get a side block listing all the FAQs for you.

Unless you want questions by users and answers by the site, and for
this use the question.module ...