[development] Remove PHP filter by default

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jan 29 13:33:41 UTC 2006

I have a patch ready that makes a phpinput.module and removes all that code
from core filter module. I need to reroll it against a more recent HEAD, for
it has some conflicts.

And since it will be post 4.7 I want to wait a bit more with it, because I
will have to maintain it all along.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |