[development] Another (minor) module upgrade step

Scott McLewin drupal at mclewin.com
Sun Jan 29 16:13:41 UTC 2006

I received a bug report against my converted 4.7 wishlist.module this
morning about submission guidelines appearing twice on the
node/add/wishlist form.

It appears that the node.module is now retrieving the variable
$type.'_help' from the variables table and displaying it.  My module's
wishlist_help function was also retrieving variable "wishlist_help" when
the node/add/wishlist page was displayed.

I've removed the case for 'node/add/help' in my wishlist_help function
and the submission guidelines now appear only once.

My question for the Drupal experts: Did I resolve this correctly in my
module?

I didn't see any indication that I needed to alter my module's hook_help
in the Drupal 4.6 to 4.7 migration guidelines
(http://drupal.org/node/22218).  I already missed the revision system
changes page, so there is a good chance I missed this little change
too.  :)  However, there is also a chance that the module conversion
guidelines have missed this very minor step.

Scott