[development] Reboot the PHP filter talk

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Jan 30 09:36:06 UTC 2006

If I can butt in here long after talks have calmed down, I believe this is a good move, but it could be better if you could have some sort of name.filter that is plugged in with the filter.module, don't you think? In other words, simply copy the new .filter file in the same folder as the module to make it work?

Regards,

Kobus

Op maandag 30 januari 2006 05:09, schreef Syscrusher:
> So I'll concede Ber's point as long as the separate module's installation
> puts me back where I am today.

Yes.
This has never been opposed.
I think the fact that I, and chx, made some strong points about why one might
(or should) not run PHP from the database, made people raise te pitchforks.

but:
   * there are no plans or proposals to remove the PHP input filter *

We only want to make it more modular and a lot safer by default.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |