[development] Re: Patches

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Mon Jul 10 14:55:31 UTC 2006

I'm pretty sure it IS possible to create such a layout that even does
allow clears in sub-elements.

For instance, [1] did so far always work for me.

I think we should try to get it working only with css, and if everything
fails, a table layout is constructed in not even an hour.

regards,
frando

[1] http://alistapart.com/articles/holygrail