[development] Created vs modified

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Thu Jul 13 03:55:19 UTC 2006

Ok, I will try to do that but I have never written a module so it is not
going to be as easy as you make it sound. It looks like I could also add a
reason field to the table and let the changer explain what they did, but
that would need something more complicated to keep track of the history of
changes, rather than just the last change.

It all sounds like something someone has already done. For example how do
wikis keep track of what happens?